Saltshaker Theater has announced it will perform its newest comedy/mystery dinner theater production, "Murder Me Always,” at various venues in Salinas and Carmel California, starting Saturday. Written by comedian/actor Lee Mueller and directed by Ken Cusson, “Murder Me Always” features a handful of potential culprits (and local actors) in a unique, humorous play-within-a-play format. Make reservations to attend by calling each venue. Reservations are required. Here is the schedule:
• Sunday: All Saints Episcopal Church, Carmel-By-The-Sea. Reservations: 831-384-6323.
• Oct. 24: Gino’s Italian Restaurant, Salinas. Reservations: 831-422-1814.
• Oct. 25 and 26: The Penny Farthing Tavern, Salinas. Reservations: 831-422-5652.
• Oct. 29: Element Tasting Bar & Bistro, Salinas. Reservations: 831- 998-7045.
• Oct. 30: The Grower’s Pub Steakhouse, Salinas. Reservations: 831-754-1488.
• Nov. 1: Rotary Club of Carmel Valley, at Rancho Cañada, Carmel Valley. Reservations: Ryan McCormick (Rotary), 831-233-2628.